Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Reading Wrap-up for April at Moonshine and Rosefire


Hello everyone out there and I hope that you all had a terrific reading month for yourselves. I am known as Rosefire around the Internet and this is my new personal reading blog. I originally posted my reviews over at my daughter's blog, Emeraldfire's Bookmark but am now in the process of transferring them all over to my own blog. My daughter makes blogging look like so much fun that I thought that I would try it out for myself! :)

Anyway, I started out April with 632 unread books lying around the house and ended the month with 623 books unread. All of the books that I acquired this month came from Bookmooch. 

Let me try to break down the influx for you:

Re-reads
- Survivor by Christina Crawford
True Crime by Andrew Klavan
- A Song For the Asking by Steve Gannon

Changes to the TBR pile 

Read from my TBR pile (Yes! I am a reading machine :))
- Outer Banks by Anne Rivers Siddons
- Common Ground by Helen Stancey
- Dead Run by Erica Spindler
- Endless Night by Agatha Christie
- Only You by Cynthia Victor
- Crooked House by Agatha Christie

Added to my TBR pile (oh well, you win some and you lose some! Not too bad though, I suppose:))
- Emma Hamilton by Norah Lofts
- Redeye by Richard Aellen
- Lullaby and Good Night by Vincent Bugliosi and William Stadiem
- Looking For Peyton Place by Barbara Delinsky

Taken off my TBR pile and sent to a new home (Yay! Happy Dance! :))
- The Haunting of Sara Lessingham by Margaret James
- Thinner by Stephen King
- Contents Under Pressure by Edna Buchanan
- Common Ground by Helen Stancey
- The Case of Lucy Bending by Lawrence Sanders
- Critical Judgment by Michael Palmer
- Thin Air by Robert B. Parker
- Charmed Life by Bernard Taylor
- Six Great Modern Plays by Tennessee Williams, Arthur Miller, Anton Chekhov, Henrik Ibsen, George Bernard Shaw and Sean O'Casey

Well, there it is...the breakdown! All in all, a very good reading month for me. Here's a further breakdown:

Books Read: 9
Pages Read: 3,124
Grade Range: A+! to B!


So, there you go! The reading month that was April. I hope that you all had an equally good reading month; if not a little better. :) See you all next month! :)


Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)