Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Erica Spindler - Dead Run

29. Dead Run by Erica Spindler (2002)
Length: 384 pages
Genre: Contemporary Mystery
Started: 9 April 2012
Finished: 11 April 2012
Where did it come from? From a Library Book Sale
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 1 April 2009
Why do I have it? I like contemporary mysteries and Erica Spindler is a new author for me.

When Rachel Ames - a pastor living in Key West, Florida - mysteriously disappears after leaving a desperate phone message on her sister's answering machine - Liz Ames travels to Key West to search for her. Within a few days of Liz's arrival, the area is rocked by the suicide of a successful businessman, another disappearance and the ritualistic murder of a teenage girl who Rachel was counselling. Frightened for her sister's safety and well-being, Liz teams up with a former Miami cop - Rick Wells - to uncover the dark and deadly secrets that are poisoning paradise.

This is the first book of Erica Spindler's that I've read and I must say that I really enjoyed it very much. I will certainly keep her in mind as an author for me to read again sometime. I give this book an A!

A! - (90-95%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)