Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cynthia Victor - Only You

34. Only You by Cynthia Victor (1995)
Length: 416 pages
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Started: 20 April 2012
Finished: 24 April 2012
Where did it come from? From Bookmooch
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 29 January 2011
Why do I have it? I like contemporary fiction and Cynthia Victor is a new author for me.

Carlin Squire seemingly had it all: she was a Harvard graduate with a fulfilling career in the NYPD and a handsome, charmingly perfect lover in Derek Kingsley - a successful photographer. Then, back into her life came Ben, an adored old high school flame until one hideous night shattered their romance. Ben, now a prominent surgeon, is the one man whom Carlin can't seem to forget - even as a shocking murder brings to light secrets of past betrayals that threaten to destroy their lives, even as it kindles passions that refuse to die.

I have to say that Cynthia Victor is a relatively new author for me, even though I do have several of her books on my shelf at the moment, and I actually cannot remember if I read her books before or not. She is quite a good writer and although this book was slightly more focused on romance than I would have liked; I would still highly recommend this book to others with an A! I would love to read more of Ms. Victor's work at some point.

A! - (90-95%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)