Saturday, April 16, 2016

Tatum O'Neal - A Paper Life

Reread. A Paper Life by Tatum O'Neal (2004)
Length: 285 pages
Genre: Non-Fiction
Originally Read: 22 July 2009
Reread Finished: 16 April 2016
Where did it come from? Originally from a Library Book Sale, then from my "keeper" shelf.

Alright, so after I finished reading my last book on April 8th, I picked up a book that Mareena had received for review back on Monday afternoon, March 7th! A Man of Genius by Janet Todd is an historical novel set in Venice, Italy during the Napoleonic era. It definitely looks intriguing, but after I had read several pages in to the story I decided to set it aside for a while. Mareena has it on her radar to read for herself, so after she reads this book I think that I'll read it next.

I actually changed my mind about what I wanted to read next after Unsinkable: A Memoir by Debbie Reynolds and Dorian Hannaway. I was initially having some trouble settling on which book to read next. Out of four potential choices: A Man of Genius by Janet Todd; Night Whispers by Judith McNaught; Three Junes: A Novel by Julia Glass and Ashes to Ashes by Tami Hoag - I was still at a loss to decide which book I wanted to read. Then Mareena mentioned to me that I hadn't read A Paper Life by Tatum O'Neal in several years.

I had acquired A Paper Life by Tatum O'Neal during a Library Book Sale that Mareena and I went to in June of 2009. I read this book for the first time over the span of four days in July of 2009 - from July 19th, to July 22nd, 2009. My reread took place over two days in July of 2010 - from July 8th, to July 10th, 2010. My third reading of this book took place over the span of four days in April of 2016 - from April 12th, to April 16th, 2016. 

I've since posted this book on every book swapping website that Mareena and I belong to; reading the book three times over seven years seems like the maximum number of times that I can legitimately read it, I think. Now I'm willing to send the book off to someone else for them to enjoy.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)