Monday, April 11, 2016

Sum-doku Puzzles and Watching a Little Television Are in my Plans!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

Well, I'm definitely keeping myself busy these days. I'm slowly working my way through my small but growing number of sum-doku puzzle books, and am delighted to say that I just finished another entire book of puzzles on Thursday night, April 7th! As I said last week, Mareena and I also love watching shows like 'Madam Secretary' and 'The Good Wife' - although, with 'The Good Wife' being off for the past two weeks we have been watching 'Madam Secretary' instead.

As for my reading, I've found that my reading in April started out fairly well - although I may have slowed down slightly since the beginning of the month. First up on my TBR pile was a book that had been there for approximately five months - The Return by Bentley Little. I started reading this book on Friday evening, April 1st and finished it four days later - on Tuesday evening, April 5th!

Up next for me was a book that came in during Thursday April 5th's afternoon mail - Unsinkable: A Memoir by Debbie Reynolds and Dorian Hannaway. I started reading the book immediately, and it only took me three days to read. I finished reading it on Friday morning, April 8th!

Since then, I have been trying to choose another book to read. I have perhaps three or four books on my radar, but each book looks so interesting that I just can't make up my mind. Oh well, I suppose that it isn't the worst dilemma to have! :) LOL!!!

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)