Tuesday, April 19, 2016

I Think That I'm Suffering From a Slight Case of Reader's Block!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

I've been doing quite a number of sum-doku puzzles from out of my small collection of puzzle books. Since I already finished one entire sum-doku puzzle book on Thursday night, April 7th, I immediately started in on another one out of my March influx of books - the package of six books that I received on Friday afternoon, March 4th! I usually finish two puzzles a day (or at least try to) and there are approximately 100 sum-doku puzzles in each book. I think that I'm about halfway through this particular book - perhaps a little bit more than that.

As for my reading, I recently finished reading A Paper Life by Tatum O'Neal on Saturday, April 16th! Since I started reading this book on Tuesday morning, April 12th, it only took me four days to read. I have been having some trouble choosing another book to read since I finished A Paper Life by Tatum O'Neal.

I was perusing several horror books that I recently received through the mail and it hasn't been easy to settle on which book I actually want to read. That being said, I'm seriously thinking of reading Firestarter by Stephen King. It's probably been close to 25 to 30 years since I last read the book, so I think I'm due to read it again some time soon.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)