Friday, April 22, 2016

I Just May Have Too Many Books...Nah...That Has to be Impossible - Right?

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

I finished another whole book of sum-doku puzzles on Wednesday night, April 20th! That means that I have finished two books of puzzles during the month of April. I've received ten new sum-doku puzzle books between Christmas and March and so far have finished two books from my Christmas supply and two from my March supply.

As for my reading, I recently finished reading A Paper Life by Tatum O'Neal on Saturday, April 16th! I started reading Firestarter by Stephen King on Tuesday morning, April 19th. After three days - as of Friday morning, April 22nd - I'm really not that far into the story. To be perfectly honest - while I'm enjoying the book - I just can't seem to be able to get into the story. I may have to put the book aside for a while.

I've been looking for my copy of My Cousin Rachel by Daphne du Maurier. I actually started looking on Saturday afternoon, April 16th, but haven't been having the best of luck finding the book. I know that I still have the book somewhere in my collection, I just haven't located it yet.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)