Sunday, April 24, 2016

I Think That my Reader's Block is Finally Over!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

I'm officially a sum-doku puzzle fanatic! I finished another whole book of sum-doku puzzles on Wednesday night, April 20th! Since then, I immediately started another puzzle book from my March supply, but only have finished maybe four or five puzzles.

As for my reading, I had started reading Firestarter by Stephen King on Tuesday morning, April 19th. However, by Friday morning, April 22nd, I had decided to set the book aside for a little while. Don't get me wrong, Firestarter is an excellent book; I just thought that it was a bit too involved for my reading pace at present.

I'm still looking for my copy of My Cousin Rachel by Daphne du Maurier. I know that the book is somewhere, I just can't find it yet. However, I'm happy to say that I've found another book to read in the meantime: The Language of Sisters: A Novel by Amy Hatvany.

This is a really intriguing book and I actually just started reading it yesterday morning! According to Goodreads, as of Saturday evening, April 23rd, I'm on page 61 of 278; or I've read approximately 21 percent into the story. Since my copy of The Language of Sisters: A Novel by Amy Hatvany actually has 312 pages; my having read 61 pages means that I'm approximately 20 percent into the story.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)