Saturday, April 30, 2016

I Think That I Can Safely Say That my Reader's Block Has Officially Passed!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

Things are going very well for me, actually. I just finished another whole book of sum-doku puzzles last night, Friday April 29th! I'm not quite sure how I've managed to finish three full puzzle books in April, but it seems like I have! :) Earlier this morning, I picked up another sum-doku puzzle book and started doing some of the puzzles.

As for my reading, I finished reading The Language of Sisters: A Novel by Amy Hatvany on Tuesday morning, April 26th! Since I had started reading the book on Saturday morning, April 23rd, it only took me three days to read. I was initially trying to find my copy of My Cousin Rachel by Daphne du Maurier when I came across A Change in Altitude by Anita Shreve - which I had read for first time over three days in April of 2011; from April 21st, to April 24th, 2011. I changed my mind and decided to reread this book instead.

I started my reread of A Change in Altitude by Anita Shreve on Tuesday afternoon, April 26th, and finished it two days later on Thursday afternoon, April 28th! I'm still looking for my copy of My Cousin Rachel by Daphne du Maurier, but until I actually find it I'm still reading anything that I can get my hands on. I started reading A Friend of the Family: A Novel by Lauren Grodstein on Thursday evening, April 28th! This is another reread for me from about three years ago.

This is a really intriguing book and I actually just started rereading it. According to Goodreads, as of Saturday, April 30th, I'm on page 111 of 302; or approximately 36 percent into the story. So far, the book is really good.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)