Monday, October 10, 2016

I'm Not Suffering Through Another Reader's Block - It's Just That Puzzles of All Sorts Surround Me!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

Granted, I suppose that I haven't been doing all that much, besides the occasional jigsaw or sum-doku puzzles. I've also been reading quite a lot, but to be perfectly honest jigsaw puzzles have been waylaying my attention from time to time. I have no problem with choosing books and starting to read them, but sooner or later my head is turned by something in the puzzle 'genre'! LOL!!!

Anyway, with regard to my jigsaw puzzle quota, as of this morning - Monday, October 10th - I've managed to finish two more puzzles, bringing my total to six jigsaw puzzles out of the box of twelve. Actually, not too bad. Also, along with doing the occasional crossword puzzle out of the newspaper, I've done another eighteen sum-doku puzzles - bringing my grand total of puzzles to 47 sum-doku puzzles as of Monday, October 10th!

As regards my own reading, I actually finished reading A Map of the World by Jane Hamilton on Wednesday evening, October 5th! I was wondering what to read next, and eventually chose to read Deadly Impulse by Olga Bicos on Friday night, October 7th. This book has been on my bookshelf since May 20, 2013 and looks very intriguing, despite being on my TBR pile for approximately three years! According to Goodreads - as of Monday, October 10th - I'm on page 25 of 379; or approximately 7 percent into the story.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)