Sunday, October 16, 2016

I Want to Read Something in Honor of the Season!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

Anyway, ten days ago - on Thursday afternoon, October 6th - I decided to treat myself and bought a box of jigsaw puzzles. There are actually twelve different puzzles in the entire box, but surprisingly that has only kept me occupied for a short amount of time. As of yesterday morning - Saturday, October 15th - I just finished the eleventh jigsaw puzzle out of a giant box of twelve. I may finish the entire box very shortly, but I have had so much fun doing these puzzles that I totally expect that I will be doing them again sometime very soon.

My sum-doku puzzle addiction has been showing itself intermittently - as of yesterday morning, Saturday, October 15th - I have finished a total of 54 sum-doku puzzles. Also, since the middle of June - June 20th to be exact - I have been doing sum-doku puzzles from another book. Since Thursday morning, August 11th I've actually managed to complete a grand total of 79 puzzles from that particular book. Not too bad at all, if I do say so, myself!

As regards my own reading, I actually finished reading A Map of the World by Jane Hamilton on Wednesday evening, October 5th! Since I set aside Deadly Impulse by Olga Bicos on Thursday, October 13th, I immediately started reading Lying Awake: A Novel by Mark Salzman. According to Goodreads - as of Friday afternoon, October 14th - I've read 17 pages out of 181; or approximately 9 percent of the story.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)