Friday, October 21, 2016

Alright, so Television is Getting Really Good!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

So, I suppose that I'm playing a little bit of catch-up; it's not to a point of gridlock yet, but there is so much that I want to remember to write about that I'm pretty sure that I must miss some important things from time to time. Anyway, I finished the final jigsaw puzzle out of the box of twelve on Sunday night, October 16th! Then, I turned around and started doing the puzzles all over again - Surprise, surprise! LOL!!! As of yesterday evening - Thursday, October 20th - I've finished four jigsaw puzzles from the box of twelve.

My sum-doku puzzle addiction has been showing itself intermittently - as of yesterday morning, Thursday, October 20th - I've been alternating between two puzzle books. In the sum-doku puzzle that I have been doing since June 20th, I've finished approximately 89 puzzles. In the newest sum-doku puzzle book I've been doing, I have finished approximately 58 puzzles.

Well, ever since the series premiered on Friday, September 23rd, Mareena and I have watched every single episode of 'The Exorcist'. Apparently, tonight's episode is supposed to have quite a twist, and then the show is being pre-empted for the next two weeks by the World Series. Gee, how can they hold us in such suspense?

As regards my own reading, I actually finished reading Lying Awake: A Novel by Mark Salzman on Tuesday, October 18th! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and thought it was such a delightful little story. On Monday, October 17th, Lisey's Story: A Novel by Stephen King arrived in the mail. Apparently, Mareena requested the book for me as a 'just because' gift for October; and I started reading it on Tuesday, October 18th!

This was actually just the type of book that I was looking forward to reading in honor of the Halloween season. According to Goodreads - as of today, Friday, October 21st - I've read 219 pages out of 513; or approximately 42 percent of the story. So far, it seems to be a really good book!

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)