Sunday, September 25, 2016

This Should be an Interesting Season For Television!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

Despite everything that has happened to me recently, I'm doing surprisingly well. My injuries from when I bashed my head on Thursday, September 15th are definitely still with me, but after ten days there has been a noticeable improvement. To be perfectly honest, I haven't been doing anything too strenuous beyond reading, sum-doku puzzles, and watching television.

I've finished approximately 16 sum-doku puzzles as of Friday, September 16th! I have also been watching some pretty good television shows and continuously reading books - on Monday afternoon, September 12th, I watched the premiere episode of this season of 'Dr. Phil'. It was the first of a three-part conversation with Burke Ramsey - Jonbenet Ramsey's older brother.

Then on Tuesday night, September 20th, Mareena and I watched the series premiere of 'Bull', which follows the career of a fictional jury consultant named Dr. Jason Bull. It's actually a television show loosely based on the previous career of Dr. Phil. Apparently, before he became a talk show host, he had a successful career as a jury consultant. I must say that I can really see some of the similarities!

As regards my own reading, I actually started A Map of the World by Jane Hamilton on Monday, September 19th. According to Goodreads, as of yesterday morning - Saturday, September 24th - I'm on page 85 of 400; or approximately 21 percent into the story. Since my own copy of A Map of the World by Jane Hamilton is actually 390 pages; reading 85 pages means that I have read approximately 22 percent of the story so far. Actually, thinking about how long it has been since I last read this book, I would say that it's been a little over a decade ago!

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)