Tuesday, September 6, 2016

I'm Not Having Another Reading Slump, It's Just That I Seem to be Choosing Books That I Happen to Have Read Before!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

So, I'm very happy to say that as of Tuesday afternoon, August 30th, my stomach issues have almost gone away. Despite a short reoccurrence on Saturday afternoon, September 3rd, I'm still feeling so much better than I was. I'm actually so relieved!

The jigsaw puzzle that I chose to do on Wednesday afternoon, August 31st, was a 500-piece puzzle that features four rather large cats happily playing on top of a desk in someone's office or study. It actually didn't really take me all that long to do the jigsaw puzzle - I finished it on Saturday night, September 3rd!

So, I don't know what is going on with me these days, but I can't seem to settle down and choose something else to read. I just finished reading While I Was Gone by Sue Miller on Wednesday, August 31st. After spending a few days trying to figure out what to read next, I finally chose The Rector's Wife by Joanna Trollope.

I read this book for the first time over three days in June of 2012 - from June 23, to June 26, 2012. I started reading the book again on September 4th! It looks like it's going to be a relatively quick read for me.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)