Thursday, September 22, 2016

They Always Say That Reading Can be Soothing For Whatever Ails You - or is That Music?

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

Despite everything that has happened to me recently, I'm doing surprisingly well. Since I finished the last jigsaw puzzle I was doing on Friday morning, September 16th, I have switched from jigsaw puzzles to sum-doku puzzles. The puzzle book that I started was completely new, one of the package of six that I had originally received on Friday afternoon, March 4th!

Although, having said that, there is one other sum-doku puzzle book that I have left half-finished. So far, from the absolutely fresh puzzle book that I started on Friday, September 16th, I've done approximately 11 puzzles in the book. Actually, since Monday, May 30th, I haven't completed another sum-doku puzzle book!

As regards my own reading, I actually started A Map of the World by Jane Hamilton on Monday, September 19th. According to Goodreads, as of the next morning - Tuesday, September 20th - I was on page 68 of 400; or approximately 17 percent into the story. Since my own copy of A Map of the World by Jane Hamilton is actually 390 pages; reading 68 pages means that I have read almost 18 percent of the story so far. This is actually a reread for me from almost a decade ago.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)