Saturday, September 3, 2016

I'm Feeling so Much Better Now!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

So, I'm very happy to say that as of Tuesday afternoon, August 30th, my stomach issues have completely gone away. I'm feeling much, much better than I was. To celebrate my return to good health, I started doing another jigsaw puzzle on Wednesday afternoon, August 31st! I suppose that I have some rather strange ways of celebrating certain milestones - LOL!!!

The jigsaw puzzle that I chose to do was a 500-piece puzzle that features four rather large cats happily playing on top of a desk in someone's office or study. It is such a cute picture, and I'm definitely enjoying doing this puzzle. Although, I really don't know how long it should take me to finish it!

So, I don't know what is going on with me these days, but I can't seem to settle down and choose something else to read. I just finished reading While I Was Gone by Sue Miller on Wednesday, August 31st. However, I'm finding so many great books stashed away in closets and on my various bookshelves that I can't make a choice between which ones I want to read next. So far, I have narrowed the choice down to between a total of four books!

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)