Monday, June 27, 2016

I'm Debating Over What I Should Read Next!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

I actually started doing sum-doku puzzles back on Monday night, June 20th! I've not done that many puzzles out of the 100 that are contained within each book - but I must say that as of Monday, June 27th - I've done approximately twelve puzzles. Probably not too bad for a week's worth of figuring out number puzzles, I suppose!

As regards my reading, the last book that I read was The Castaways: A Novel by Elin Hilderbrand. Since it only took me a total of six days to read, I was looking for something else to read by Thursday afternoon, June 23rd! I finally settled on reading The Race: A Novel by Richard North Patterson, which I started on Friday afternoon, June 24th! Although the book seemed fairly interesting to me at first, I have noticed that as of yesterday morning - Sunday, June 26th - I wasn't that far along in the story.

According to Goodreads - as of Sunday, June 26th - I'm currently on page 98 of 511; or approximately 19 percent into the story. I have since decided that I will put this book aside for a while and start reading another book: Charming Billy: A Novel by Alice McDermott. This was a book that I brought up from my garage almost a week ago in the box of approximately sixteen books that I had wanted to cull!

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)