Saturday, June 25, 2016

I'm Dabbling in my Big Pile of Puzzle Books Again!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

So, I just recently completed the last jigsaw puzzle out of the box of twelve that I had bought for myself on Thursday afternoon, May 19th! On Saturday afternoon, June 18th, I packed up the entire box and put it back in my collection of jigsaw puzzles. Apparently, it took me just under a month to do a total of twelve puzzles. Not too bad, if I do say so myself!

Since then, I've moved on to doing sum-doku puzzles again. Starting on Monday night, June 20th, I started on another fresh puzzle book out of the package of six that I received on Friday afternoon, March 4th! As I have said before, each puzzle book contains perhaps 100 puzzles. Since I generally do one or two puzzles a night - as of Saturday, June 25th - I've done approximately nine or ten sum-doku puzzles.

As regards my reading, so far I have read a total of four books in June. The book that I finished most recently was The Castaways: A Novel by Elin Hilderbrand. I started reading this book on June 17th, and six days later - on June 23rd - I finished it. Then I began reading The Race: A Novel by Richard North Patterson on June 24th!

According to Goodreads - as of Saturday, June 25th - I'm currently on page 92 of 511; or approximately 18 percent into the story. So far, the story is pretty good - if a little slow - for me to get into. I'm not quite sure how this is going to turn out.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)