Monday, May 30, 2016

Today Has Been Pretty Much a Lazy Day For Me!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

Actually, today has been pretty quiet for me. I suppose that it wasn't because I was feeling sickly or anything, it just felt like I didn't want to do anything much. So, for the most part I have just spent the day relaxing; vegging out. The weather was very muggy and nothing was happening all day - all in all, it was a fairly blah day for me, today!

Although I haven't started reading anything else yet, I'm happy to say that I finished Julian's House: A Novel by Judith Hawkes on Saturday afternoon, May 28th! Also, in the evening hours of Saturday, May 28th, I actually finished the 1,000-piece 'The Yarmouth Yacht Club' jigsaw puzzle. Since I started doing this puzzle on Tuesday afternoon, May 24th, that means that it only took me four days to finish it for the second time. Not too bad!! :)

So, while I wasn't necessarily looking to finish another sum-doku puzzle book, that's exactly what I did today - Monday, May 30th! Since I actually started doing this puzzle book on Saturday afternoon, April 30th, it apparently took me just about a month to finish. This particular puzzle book was part of a six-pack that I received back on March 4th!

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)