Saturday, May 28, 2016

Judith Hawkes - Julian's House: A Novel

Reread. Julian's House: A Novel by Judith Hawkes (1989)
Length: 381 pages 
Genre: Horror 
Originally Read: 15 December 2012
Reread Finished: 28 May 2016
Where did it come from? Originally from Paperback Swap, then from my "keeper" shelf.

So, despite having posted two of these 'Review Revisited' reread posts this month, all four of the books that I've read so far are actually rereads for me. Although, I do hope to squeeze one more book in before the end of the month. 

I read Julian's House: A Novel by Judith Hawkes for the first time from December 11th, to December 15th, 2012. The first time that I read this book, I found it to be very, very good although slightly rushed towards the end. My reread took place over ten days in May of 2016 - from May 18th, to May 28th, 2016. In my opinion, the reread was still very good yet surprisingly slower than I was expecting it to be.

As I've said, I really enjoyed this book both times that I read it; but I think that I would be delighted to share it with someone else. I have since posted it on every book swapping website that we belong to. I think that someone else would really appreciate reading it as much as I did.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)