Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Apparently, Rereads Are the Order of my Day!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

Things are going fairly well for me - at least, I believe so. After I completed my last sum-doku puzzle book on Friday, April 29th, I went looking for another puzzle book to do. I don't know how it happened, but the puzzle book that I picked up had already been completed. I'm not usually in the habit of keeping puzzle books that I have recently finished; but there it was, lying in the basket where I keep all my number puzzles.

Anyway since then, I started in on a fresh puzzle book on Saturday afternoon, April 30th! This particular puzzle book came from my most recently received collection of books that came on Friday afternoon, March 4th! I'm only five to seven pages into the puzzle book so far.

As for my reading, I finished reading A Friend of the Family: A Novel by Lauren Grodstein on Monday morning, May 2nd! Since I had started reading the book on Thursday morning, April 28th, it took me five days to read. Despite the fact that I actually really enjoyed reading this book, I must admit that I was slightly surprised that it took me so long to read. Especially since the first time I read the book - in July of 2013 - it only took me two days.

So, on Monday night, May 2nd, I started reading A Woman's Place by Barbara Delinsky. Actually, I think that I first read this book about ten to fifteen years ago; perhaps even closer to twenty years ago and I loved the story. According to Goodreads, as of today - Wednesday, May 4th - I'm on page 122 of 416; or approximately 29 percent into the story. Since my copy of A Woman's Place by Barbara Delinsky actually has 405 pages in it, having read 122 pages means that I've read approximately 30 percent of the story.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)