Friday, May 27, 2016

I May be Returning to Yarmouth For a Little While!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

For the most part, I've been doing sudoku and crossword puzzles from the newspaper. This is in the  downtime that I have between finishing 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzles, sum-doku puzzles and reading. I will grant you that I don't have that much so-called downtime, especially when I start doing the same jigsaw puzzle: 'The Yarmouth Yacht Club', almost twenty-four hours after I finished it the first time. Yes, I finished the jigsaw puzzle on Monday, May 23rd, and then immediately restarted it on Tuesday afternoon, May 24th!

As for my reading, I seem to be delving into a major number of rereads - not that I'm complaining! I'm currently reading Julian's House: A Novel by Judith Hawkes - which I had started on Wednesday afternoon, May 18th! This was actually another reread for me from approximately four and a half years ago. I read this book for the first time over four days in December of 2012 - from December 11th, to December 15th, 2012! Since I started my reread of this book on Wednesday afternoon, May 18th, I'm happy to say that I'm doing fairly well with my reading so far.

According to Goodreads, as of today - Friday, May 27th - I've read 324 pages of 400; or approximately 81 percent. Since my own copy of this book actually has 381 pages in it, reading 324 pages of the book means that I've read 85 percent of this book.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)