Monday, May 6, 2013

Velda Johnston - The People From the Sea

Reread. The People From the Sea by Velda Johnston (1981)
Length: 180 pages
Genre: Horror 
Originally Read: 12 March 2011
Re-read Finished: 6 May 2013
Where did it come from? Originally from a Library Book Sale, then from my "posted" shelf.

I hadn't read this book in roughly two years and actually wanted to reread it for some time. I have this book already posted on several swapping sites, but a recent misplacement of it caused me to go looking for it and reignited my desire for a reread. The book is back in its proper place and I'm currently on the hunt for my next book to read.   

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

1 comment:

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)