Friday, May 3, 2013

Jill Ireland - Life Lines

Re-read. Life Lines by Jill Ireland (1989)
Length: 358 pages
Genre: Non-Fiction
Originally Read: 20 March 2010
Re-read Finished: 3 May 2013
Where did it come from? Originally from a Library Book Sale, then from my "posted" shelf.

I hadn't read this book in a little over three years, and felt that I needed to refresh my memory about Jill Ireland's life and her struggles. I have to admit that rereading this book was not as good as the first time. This was still a very good book, just a little more repetitive than I remember. 

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)