Thursday, May 30, 2013

Noel Hynd - A Room For the Dead

44. A Room For the Dead by Noel Hynd (1994)
Length: 412 pages
Genre: Horror
Started: 27 May 2013
Finished: 30 May 2013
Where did it come from? From Bookmooch
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 25 May 2013
Why do I have it? I like horror and Noel Hynd is a new author for me. 

It is the winter of 1993. With only a few months to go before his retirement, Detective Sergeant Frank O'Hara faces the most impossible challenge of his career: a serial killer who can't possibly exist...not in this world, anyway. 

Several years before, Detective Sergeant O'Hara helped send Gary Ledbetter, an angelically-faced blue-eyed psychopath, to the electric chair. Now Gary Ledbetter's grisly signature is apparent on a string of fresh murders that sicken even veteran cops... Is this just a hideous re-enactment of Gary Ledbetter's crimes? Or...is Frank O'Hara completely losing his mind?

I really enjoyed reading this book. It was incredibly eerie, very mysterious, and I just had to find out how the story ended. I give this book an A! Noel Hynd is a new author for me, and he certainly is an author I would like to read more from in the future. 

A! - (90-95%)  

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)