Saturday, November 5, 2016

I Guess Gunslingers Just Aren't my Thing!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

Having started the twelfth jigsaw puzzle out of the box of twelve that I bought on Thursday afternoon, October 6th on Monday October 31st, I'm happy to say that I finished it on Friday, November 4th. Five days to finish one jigsaw puzzle isn't all that bad, but I must say that I immediately started another jigsaw puzzle of an old-fashioned county fair that I had already done about two years ago. I actually haven't gotten through that much of this particular puzzle as yet, but then again it is a fairly tricky puzzle and should take some time for me to do.

So between 'vegging out' by watching horror movies on Monday, October 31st, I was also doing the occasional sum-doku puzzle during the television ads. As of yesterday morning - Friday, November 4th - I haven't done any sum-doku puzzles in one book and 74 puzzles in the other book.

As regards my own reading, I actually finished reading Lisey's Story: A Novel by Stephen King on Friday, October 28th! Although I enjoyed reading this particular book very much, I really wanted to start reading Mareena's second October 'just because' gift for me which arrived on Tuesday, October 25th. Everything's Eventual: 14 Dark Tales by Stephen King arrived in the mail after I had requested that Mareena put a few Stephen King novels for me on our joint wishlist. Surprisingly, Lisey's Story: A Novel and Everything's Eventual: 14 Dark Tales - both by Stephen King - basically arrived within a week of each other!

I started reading Everything's Eventual: 14 Dark Tales by Stephen King on Monday, October 31st. According to Goodreads - as of Saturday, November 5th - I've read 285 pages out of 583; or approximately 49 percent of the story. Although I did skip one of the short stories, I'm actually about halfway through the seventh story out of fourteen.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)