Monday, August 29, 2016

So Ends the 'Summer of Rereads'!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

Okay, so for the past several days I just haven't been feeling all that well, but I seem to have recently turned a corner healthwise. Having said that, I haven't felt like reading anything too strenuous or thought-provoking - just light and mindless entertainment all the way! That means plenty of sudoku puzzles and jigsaw puzzles, as well as some of my favorite books and authors.

As I said just recently, I had finished three whole jigsaw puzzles as of Sunday, August 21st. Then, I finished another two jigsaw puzzles by Thursday night, August 25th. I have also been doing several crosswords and sudoku puzzles from the newspaper - approximately two puzzles (one sudoku puzzle and one crossword puzzle) a day since Sunday afternoon, August 21st!

So, I finished reading Becoming Jane Eyre: A Novel by Sheila Kohler on Saturday, August 27th! It was a great book and I absolutely loved it, but since I wasn't feeling all that well; reading this book took slightly longer than I thought it would. After that, I picked up a book that I had read over three days in March of this year - While I Was Gone by Sue Miller. According to Goodreads, as of today - Monday, August 29th - I'm currently on page 67 of 265; or approximately 25 percent into the story.

Since my own copy of While I Was Gone by Sue Miller actually has 283 pages; reading 67 pages of the book means that I've read 24 percent of the story. Actually, I think I have only read two other books twice in the same year. I could never tell you what they were though, I can't remember - lol!!!

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)