Friday, March 4, 2016

Sue Miller - While I Was Gone

Reread. While I Was Gone by Sue Miller (1999)
Length: 283 pages
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Originally Read: 15 August 2012
Reread Finished: 4 March 2016
Where did it come from? Originally from a Library Book Sale, then from my "keeper" shelf.

So after I finished reading my last book on February 29th, 2016, I immediately started reading this one. I hadn't read the book for approximately three years, so I thought that I needed to refresh my memory about the plot. It ended up that I could barely remember the story.

I had acquired this book in a Library Book Sale that Mareena and I went to in June of 2009. The book sat unread on my bookshelf for over three years, until I read it for the first time over two days in August of 2012 - from August 13th, to August 15th, 2012. My reread took place over three days in March of 2016 - from March 1st, to March 4th, 2016. I think that I will be keeping this book for a little while longer.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)