Monday, March 28, 2016

Okay, I Admit it, I'm a Puzzle Junkie!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

Well, I'm back to doing sudoku puzzles again. Granted, I've been alternating between sudoku puzzles and sum-doku puzzles, but the sudoku puzzles are usually from the daily newspaper. I also tend to do a couple of sum-doku puzzles every day as well. Oh, and my friend Pamela drops off copies of the crossword puzzle from the newspaper every Sunday afternoon. I'm usually all set for the week with my stack of accumulated number and word puzzles.

As for my reading, I have to say that it has been a relatively slow month for me. I have actually started and set aside four books; the last one being Without Reservations: The Travels of an Independent Woman by Alice Steinbach. I started this book on Wednesday afternoon, March 23rd and set it aside on Saturday morning, March 26th in favor of reading Criminals: A Novel by Margot Livesey.

I have read a total of three books and as of Sunday evening, March 27th - according to Goodreads, I'm on page 8 in 288 which is approximately 2 percent into Ms. Livesey's book. As my own copy of the book actually has 271 pages; being on page 8 means that I've read approximately 3 percent of the story. So far, the book is really good!

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)