Thursday, March 10, 2016

Jigsaw Puzzles Are Calling to Me!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

I've actually been doing number puzzles since Monday afternoon, February 29th, although my jigsaw puzzle collection is beginning to whisper slightly to me again. Since I haven't actually looked at a jigsaw puzzle for about a month and a half - or at least since Thursday morning, February 4th - I'm thinking about choosing a jigsaw puzzle. I may have one or two jigsaw puzzles on my radar already, but can't really decide which one to do first.

I'm happy to say that I just finished another entire sum-doku puzzle book on Wednesday night, March 9th! I immediately opened my newest package of puzzle books, and as of this morning I started in on the contents. I've also been doing crossword puzzles and word jumbles from out of the newspaper.

Since 'Downton Abbey' ended on Sunday night, March 6th, Mareena and I are wondering how we will spend our Sunday evenings now. So far, there seem to be some very interesting movies coming up in the next couple of weeks, starting with a two-night showing of a miniseries based on the Agatha Christie mystery novel, And Then There Were None. The miniseries begins on Sunday night, March 13th!

As for my reading, I just finished reading While I Was Gone by Sue Miller on Friday afternoon, March  4th! This was a reread for me from approximately three and a half years ago. Unfortunately, I've become stalled in my reading of The Confession: A Novel by John Grisham. I started reading the book on Friday night, March 4th, but as of Sunday evening, March 6th, I've only read 5 percent of the story. So, I think I'll put the book aside for a while and maybe start reading a book that I haven't read since June of 2013: Beachcombers: A Novel by Nancy Thayer.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)