Friday, March 25, 2016

Contrary to What You May Read, I Have Been Fairly Busy!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

I have been doing quite a number of sum-doku puzzles for the last few days, and I've dipped back into my Christmas supply of puzzle books for a while. I've also been alternating between doing crossword puzzles and the word jumbles from the newspaper. I'm approximately halfway through my current sum-doku puzzle book.

As for my reading, I started reading a true crime story called Engaged to Murder: The Shocking True Story of the Nation's Most Brutal Triple Murder by Loretta Schwartz-Nobel on Friday night, March 18th! I've since set that book aside for a while in favor of reading An Unexpected Family by Joan Mendlicott which I started reading on Monday afternoon, March 21st! I finished that book the next day, Tuesday morning, March 22nd. It was really quite good!

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)