Monday, March 7, 2016

I'm Alternating Between Number Puzzles!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

I've actually been doing number puzzles since Monday afternoon, February 29th. I have been alternating between doing sudoku, then sum-doku puzzles every couple of days. As of today, March 7th, I've started doing sum-doku puzzles. Actually, I just received a new package of sum-doku puzzles in the mail on Friday afternoon, March 4th!

There are actually six books of puzzles in this package, and although I haven't unwrapped it yet, the sealed package is still sitting on my table. I just wanted to finish at least one other book from my recently opened Christmas Day supply of sum-doku puzzle books. Then I'll probably start in on my newest March acquisition of puzzle books.

So, on Sunday night, March 6th, Mareena and I tuned in to PBS' 'Masterpiece' to watch the finale of 'Downton Abbey'. The series ended very well indeed; thank goodness that no one was electrocuted by Lady Mary's new fangled hair-dryer, or that Lord Robert did not suffer a massive heart attack while walking Lady Edith down the aisle. No, as I said, the series ended very peacefully and very well. Mareena and I enjoyed it very much! lol! :)

As for my reading, I just finished reading While I Was Gone by Sue Miller on Friday afternoon, March  4th! This was a reread for me from approximately three and a half years ago. Next up on my TBR pile was The Confession: A Novel by John Grisham - this book has been on my TBR pile since June of 2013.

I started reading the book on Friday night, March 4th. As of Sunday evening, March 6th, I'm only on page 25 of 418; which means that I have only read approximately 5 percent of the story. Apparently, I haven't gotten all that far into the story as yet.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)