Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sudoku and Crosswords Are the Puzzles of the Day!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

Well, I haven't done any other jigsaw puzzles since I finished the one with the herd of pink elephants on Tuesday, January 5th! Although, the sudoku and crossword puzzles from the Sunday newspaper are always fair game for me. Mareena and I also watched the second episode of the final season of 'Downton Abbey' together, as well!

As regards my reading, I had finished reading Come Walk With Me by Joan Mendlicott on Thursday, January 7th. I already had decided that I wanted to read something frightening for my next book and chose to reread a book that I first read over four days in September of 2012 - Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King. I started reading this book on Thursday, January 7th!

According to Goodreads, as of today, I am on page 306 of 560; or approximately 54 percent. I'm not sure if I will be finishing the book soon, but I definitely plan to. I can certainly say that when Stephen King writes about revenge - whoo boy! - does he ever write about revenge! He gives me the chills just thinking about it.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)