Monday, January 25, 2016

I'm Going Back to Doing Crossword Puzzles For a Little While!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

Surprisingly, I have been doing fairly good. Despite the fact that I was doing a complex jigsaw puzzle of 1,000 pieces, I finished the old-time city center puzzle on Sunday night, January 24th! I'm amazed that it only took me a total of two days to finish a 1,000-piece puzzle, since I started doing this one on Friday afternoon, January 22nd!

As regards my reading, I'm not that far into The Fever Tree: A Novel by Jennifer McVeigh, yet. Granted, I started reading this book on Wednesday night, January 20th; but five days later, I'm not even halfway through. I'm certainly enjoying the story very much, but I will say that for some reason I'm finding it hard going for me. Actually, maybe 'hard going' is the wrong description, more like 'slow going'. The plot is in no way boring, I'm just finding that my reading pace is slightly slower than usual.

According to Goodreads, as of last night, January 24th, I am on page 123 of 432; or approximately 28 percent. There are actually 425 pages in my copy of The Fever Tree: A Novel by Jennifer McVeigh, so 123 pages of 425 is approximately 29 percent.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)