Tuesday, January 5, 2016

It May be a New Year, Just Not Necessarily a New Puzzle!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

Well, I don't usually do this very often, but I felt the need to redo the puzzle with the pink elephants that I had started on Christmas Day. I usually wait for several months or even years until I do a particular puzzle again, but I couldn't wait for that long this time. It took me a total of four days to finish this puzzle the first time that I did it; then when I started doing the puzzle again on Sunday, January 3rd, it only took me two days to finish it. 

Mareena and I started watching the 2010 psychological thriller Black Swan, starring Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis and Vincent Cassel on New Year's Eve, Thursday afternoon, December 31st. We finished watching the movie today: Tuesday, January 5th! Since the sixth season of 'Downton Abbey' started on Sunday night, January 3rd, we had decided to watch the rest of the movie on Monday afternoon, January 4th - then changed our minds and watched it the next day instead.

As regards my reading, I had finished reading Vinegar Hill: A Novel by A. Manette Ansay on Saturday, January 2nd. I already had my eye set on reading Come Walk With Me by Joan Mendlicott, who is a new author for me. I immediately started reading that book next, but haven't gotten too far into it as yet.

According to Goodreads, as of yesterday I am on page 31 of 272; or approximately 11 percent. There are actually 259 pages in my copy of Come Walk With Me by Joan Mendlicott, so 31 pages of 259 is approximately 12 percent.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)