Friday, December 4, 2015

Nancy Thayer - Between Husbands and Friends: A Novel

Reread. Between Husbands and Friends: A Novel by Nancy Thayer (1999)
Length: 241 pages
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Originally Read: 16 September 2014
Reread Finished: 4 December 2015
Where did it come from? Originally from Paperback Swap, then from my "keeper" shelf.

So, this book is another one that Mareena requested for me in September of 2014 as her 'just because' gift for September of last year. I had already read nine other books by Nancy Thayer, and was eagerly searching for another one to read. I received this book on September 15th, 2014 and immediately started to read it. It only took me a day to finish this book - from September 15th, to September 16th, 2014.

My reread took place over two days in December of 2015 - from December 2nd, to December 4th, 2015. I think I will definitely be keeping this book on my bookshelf - for a little while longer, at least - to read again in the future. I may be able to squeeze out one or two more readings yet. It's such a good book.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)