Wednesday, December 16, 2015

My 'Puzzle Mania' is Coming Back Again!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

Well for perhaps the past month and a half, I haven't been doing any jigsaw puzzles although crosswords and sudoku puzzles have both been fair game. The jigsaw puzzle that I've finally decided to do is one that looks kind of difficult. It's a thousand piece puzzle of a blacksmith's smithy situated next to a giant overhanging tree. I actually enjoy doing fairly difficult jigsaw puzzles.

As for my reading, I finished reading An Act of Love by Nancy Thayer on Sunday evening, December 13th! Since then, I've spent a couple of days trying to figure out which book I wanted to read next. I finally settled on reading Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn, which I started yesterday afternoon - Tuesday, December 15th! It certainly seems like a promising book! :)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)