Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Bentley Little - The Haunted

Reread. The Haunted by Bentley Little (2012)
Length: 389 pages
Genre: Horror
Originally Read: 13 October 2014
Reread Finished: 2 December 2015
Where did it come from? Originally from Paperback Swap, then from my "keeper" shelf.

I seem to be rereading quite a number of my books this year, but that's alright because they all seem to be spread out over the past twelve months. I think that this is approximately the twelfth reread that I have had this year, and that's not including the several books that I read twenty years ago and then reread this year. I actually enjoy reading books for a second or third time as I usually never remember the entire plot, so it's like reading a completely new book for me.

Anyway, I had already read two other books by Bentley Little when Mareena requested this book for me as her 'just because' gift for October of 2013. I received the book on October 12th, 2013, although I didn't read it for the first time until almost a full year later in October of 2014. I really don't understand why it took me so long to start reading the book, but it only took me three days - from October 10th, to October 13th, 2014 - to finish it.

My reread took me another three days - from November 30th, to December 2nd, 2015. I enjoyed the book so much that I've decided to keep it on my bookshelf. Hopefully, I'll read it again some time in the future.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)