Tuesday, December 29, 2015

I Guess my 'Puzzle Mania' Comes in Waves!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

Well, among my Christmas presents, I received four jigsaw puzzles - two from Mareena and two from our friend Lisa. I decided to start doing a 1,000-piece puzzle on Christmas Day. It was actually fairly difficult to do because the puzzle is so detailed. The picture was of a herd of elephants - pink elephants! LOL!!!

Anyway, I finished the puzzle this afternoon and then decided to start reading 8 Sandpiper Way by Debbie Macomber. I actually acquired this book from the most recent Library Book Sale that Mareena and I went to on Wednesday afternoon. I started reading it this evening. I'm not that far into the story yet, but it looks like it's going to be good.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)