Sunday, December 13, 2015

Nancy Thayer - An Act of Love

Reread. An Act of Love by Nancy Thayer (1997)
Length: 245 pages
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Originally Read: 20 October 2013
Reread Finished: 13 December 2015
Where did it come from? Originally from Paperback Swap, then from my "keeper" shelf.

So, I think that I actually already have perhaps three or four books by Nancy Thayer in my library. I'm still trying to search through my bookshelves to find them, but haven't found all the books yet. Mareena requested this book for me as one of her 'just because' gifts for October of 2013. I had already read four books by Nancy Thayer when I received this one on October 7th, 2013.

I immediately started reading this book on October 18th, 2013, and it actually took me only two days to finish. I placed the book on my "keeper" shelf on October 20th, 2013. My reread took place over two days in December of 2015 - from December 11th, to December 13th, 2015. I think I will definitely be keeping this book to read again at some point.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)