Monday, January 4, 2010

Sidney Sheldon - The Stars Shine Down

2. The Stars Shine Down by Sidney Sheldon (1992)
Length: 304 pages
Genre: Contemporary Mystery
Started: 3 January 2010
Finished: 4 January 2010
Where did it come from? From a Library Book Sale
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 20 November 2009
Why do I have it? I like Sidney Sheldon as an author and have read and enjoyed several books by this author in the past.


Lara Cameron is a young and beautiful self-made tycoon. She doesn't realize that a spurned lover will stop at nothing to get revenge against her. I give this book an A+! because it was so good.

A+! - (96-100%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)