Saturday, January 9, 2010

Paul Andreota - The Sweet Taste of Burning: A Novel of the Occult

4. The Sweet Taste of Burning: A Novel of the Occult by Paul Andreota (1973)
Length: 161 pages
Genre: Horror
Started: 7 January 2010
Finished: 9 January 2010
Where did it come from? From a Library Book Sale
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 20 November 2009
Why do I have it? I like horror and Paul Andreota is a new author for me.

When an investigative journalist goes to the French countryside to cover a story about a faith healing gone wrong, he doesn't know that sooner than he thinks he will be drawn into a horror deeper and more complex than he could have believed. I give this story an A!

A! - (90-95%) 

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)