Friday, January 1, 2010

Reading Wrap-up for December at Moonshine and Rosefire


Hello everyone out there and I hope that you all had a terrific reading month for yourselves. I am known as Rosefire around the Internet and this is my new personal reading blog. I originally posted my reviews over at my daughter's blog, Emeraldfire's Bookmark but am now in the process of transferring them all over to my own blog. My daughter makes blogging look like so much fun that I thought that I would try it out for myself! :)

Anyway, I started out December with 654 unread books lying around the house and ended the month with 647 books unread. All of the books that I acquired this month came from Paperback Swap.

Let me try to break down the influx for you:

Re-reads
- The Basement by Bari Wood 


Changes to the TBR pile 


Read from my TBR pile (Yes! I am a reading machine :))
- Painting the Darkness by Robert Goddard
- The Haunting of Sara Lessingham by Margaret James
- Errands by Judith Guest
- Exorcist: The Beginning by Stephen Piziks
- Martha Stewart Just Desserts: The Unauthorized Biography by Jerry Oppenheimer
- The Lost Queen by Norah Lofts

Added to my TBR pile (oh well, you win some and you lose some! :))
- Duma Key by Stephen King
- The Great Fire by Monica Dickens
- The Tarnished Eye: A Novel of Suspense by Judith Guest
- Second Heaven by Judith Guest

Taken off my TBR pile and sent to a new home (Yay! Happy Dance! :))
Hints and Tips to Make Life Easier by Reader's Digest Editors
Red Dragon by Thomas Harris
Everything She Ever Wanted: A True Story of Obsessive Love, Murder, and Betrayal by Ann Rule
Celtic Book of Seasonal Meditations: Celebrate the Traditions of the Ancient Celts by Claire Hamilton
- Little Girl Lost: A True Story of Shattered Innocence and Murder by Joan Merriam
- Bitter Almonds: The True Story of Mothers, Daughters, and the Seattle Cyanide Murders by Gregg Olsen

Well, there it is...the breakdown! All in all, a very good reading month for me. Here's a further breakdown:

Books Read: 7
Pages Read: 2,401
Grade Range: A+! to B+!

So, there you go! The reading month that was December. I hope that you all had an equally good reading month; if not a little better. :) See you all next month! :)



Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)