Friday, January 15, 2010

Lisa Scottoline - Moment of Truth

5. Moment of Truth by Lisa Scottoline (2000)
The Rosato and Associates Series Book 7
Length: 306 pages
Genre: Contemporary Mystery
Started: 10 January 2010
Finished: 15 January 2010
Where did it come from? From a Library Book Sale
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 20 November 2009
Why do I have it? I like contemporary mysteries and Lisa Scottoline is a new author for me.

When Jack Newlin comes home to find his wife dead on their elegant dining room floor, he's convinced he knows who has killed her. He sets out to stage the murder so that he appears to be guilty. To hammer the final nail in his coffin, he hires the most inexperienced lawyer he can find: Mary DiNunzio of Rosato and Associates.

Unfortunately for Jack, hiring Mary might be his biggest mistake. Inexperienced she might be, but Mary soon discovers that instead of defending a guilty client claiming to be innocent, she defending an innocent client claiming to be guilty. I give this story a B+!

B+! - (89-85%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)