Friday, July 8, 2016

Introducing The Flip by Michael Phillip Cash!

I was delighted to learn recently that six books by Michael Phillip Cash will be free to download from Amazon! Yes, for the next three days - from Friday, July 8th to Sunday, July 10th, 2016 - The After House; Brood X: A Firsthand Account of the Great Cicada InvasionThe Flip; The History Major: A Novella; Pokergeist and Witches Protection Program will all be absolutely free!

I had the pleasure of reading The Flip by Michael Phillip Cash back in June of 2014, and have to say, that to my mind Mr. Cash can certainly be counted on to create an appropriately spooky atmosphere with his writing. I've actually had the pleasure of reading four of these six books, and can definitely see why Mr. Cash has won so many awards for his books. I would certainly advise you all to grab your own copy of his work sometime soon - I can guarantee that you won't regret it!

Meet Michael Phillip Cash

Michael Phillip Cash is an award winning and best selling author of horror, paranormal, and science fiction novels. Stillwell: A Haunting on Long IslandThe Hanging Tree, and Schism: The Battle For Darracia have all been named to Foreword Review's Book of the Year Awards. Michael currently resides on Long Island with his wife and children.

Connect and Socialize with Michael!


The Flip by Michael Phillip Cash (2014)
Length: 391 pages
Purchase your copy from Amazon!

The Flip Blurb:

Julie and Brad Evans are house flippers. They buy low, clean out the old occupants junk, and try to make a profit. Enter Hemmings House on Bedlam Street in scenic Cold Spring Harbor, Long Island. 

Too good a deal to pass up, but with an ominous secret. The old Victorian Mansion has dwellers that do not want to be dispossessed. As the house reveals it's past, will the couple's marriage survive The Flip?

The Flip Book Trailer:



Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)