Monday, July 11, 2016

So, I'm Back to Doing Number Puzzles!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

To be perfectly honest, I have never really stopped doing number puzzles. Since I started doing sum-doku puzzles on Monday night, June 20th, I've done approximately 33 puzzles in the puzzle book that I have been focused on doing. I've also been culling through some of my books a little bit; not too much I suppose, just sort of a Spring/Summer Cleaning! As it stands now, I actually have thirteen - not sixteen books - in the box that I brought up from the garage on Sunday afternoon, June 19th!

I culled a total of six books out of the box straight away; read one and posted it; read one and kept it; which leaves five more on my TBR pile. It's slow going I suppose, but I'm getting there. LOL!!!

As regards my reading, the last book that I read was The Unholy by Whitley Strieber. Since it only took me a total of four days to read, I was looking for something else to read by Thursday afternoon, July 7th! I finally settled on reading Fortune's Rocks: A Novel by Anita Shreve, which I started on Thursday afternoon, July 7th! This is actually a reread for me from perhaps twenty years ago.

According to Goodreads - as of today, Monday, July 11th - I'm currently on page 229 of 453; or approximately 50 percent into the story. I'm really enjoying the story; Anita Shreve is such a good author, in my opinion. Anyway, I'm going to get back to cleaning and culling!

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)