Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Sum-Doku Puzzles Are the Best!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

Well, since I finished doing the 1,000-piece pink elephant puzzle on Thursday morning, February 4th, I've primarily focused on doing several sudoku and sum-doku puzzles. I've actually been receiving packages of sudoku puzzles through the mail for approximately a year, and I received the latest package - or at least opened it - on Christmas Day. So, I just finished one whole book of sum-doku puzzles yesterday evening, February 9th!

As regards my reading, I finished reading Overnight Float: A Mystery by Clare Munnings on Sunday afternoon, February 7th! This was certainly an intriguing mystery, and I appreciated that the story took place in a collegiate setting; but I have to say that I did find the mystery just the slightest bit confusing. I sort of understand why this was; because part of the mystery involved possible embezzlement. I suppose that I just wasn't expecting the mystery to become so detailed when describing the college's finances.

I'm not quite sure what to read next. I actually have two books on my radar: A Wedding in December by Anita Shreve and The Count and the Confession: A True Murder Mystery by John Taylor. I think I'm leaning towards reading the Anita Shreve book again; I don't know!

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)