Sunday, February 28, 2016

I Have Not Thought About Jigsaw Puzzles in Quite Some Time!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

I've been doing crossword puzzles on and off for approximately two weeks - or at least since Monday night, February 15th! I have probably done about twelve or thirteen puzzles - mostly from the newspaper. As I have said before, the final season of 'Downton Abbey' on PBS' 'Masterpiece' started on Sunday night, January 3rd and tonight's episode was a recap of the entire sixth season followed by an hour long actor's retrospective show. The season finale is on Sunday night, March 6th!

As for my reading, I've finished two books in the space of four days. The House at Old Vine by Norah Lofts actually took a total of ten days for me to read - I finished it on Tuesday afternoon, February 23rd! I immediately chose Dearest by Peter Loughran to read next. Having started reading the book on Tuesday evening, February 23rd, I finished it in two days - on Thursday night, February 25th!

Next up on my TBR pile was Cruel Winter by Anthony Izzo. This was another horror book written by another new author for me. I started reading this book on Thursday night, February 25th! As of this morning - Sunday, February 28th - I'm on page 318 of 349, or approximately 91 percent. So far, the book is really, really good.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)