Thursday, February 18, 2016

I'm Back to Doing Crossword Puzzles and Word Jumbles From the Newspaper!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

Actually, not too much has happened lately. I have been doing mostly crossword puzzles for the past few days. Yesterday, Mareena and I spent the day catching up on some emails and sending snail mail letters to our friends. We also spent some time planning the program for next Sunday. I suppose Wednesday was an 'office work day' for both of us.

As for my reading, I've been reading The House at Old Vine by Norah Lofts since Saturday morning, February 13th! I'm really loving this book, but it certainly isn't as much of a fast-paced plot as I was expecting it to be when I first picked it up. As of today - Thursday, February 18th - I'm on page 90 of 384, or approximately 23 percent.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)