Friday, February 12, 2016

Dayna Dunbar - The Saints and Sinners of Okay County: A Novel

Reread. The Saints and Sinners of Okay County: A Novel by Dayna Dunbar (2003)
The Aletta Honor Series Book 1
Length: 511 pages
Genre: Historical Fiction 
Originally Read: 4 May 2012
Reread Finished: 12 February 2016
Where did it come from? Originally from a Library Book Sale, then from my "keeper" shelf.

So after I finished reading my last book on February 7th, 2016 I had chosen to start reading The Count and the Confession: A True Murder Mystery by John Taylor. Despite the fact that I like to read true accounts of crimes, this book is incredibly detailed. I decided by February 10th, 2016, to set aside the book that I was reading and pick up a book that was a little easier reading for me.

I had acquired this book in a Library Book Sale that Mareena and I went to in April of 2009. The book sat unread on my bookshelf for over three years, until I read it for the first time over two days in May of 2012 - from May 2nd, to May 4th, 2012. My reread took place over two days in February of 2016 - from February 10th, to February 12th, 2016. I think after having this book in my collection for about seven years, I can safely post the book on the swapping websites that we belong to with a clear conscience.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)